villa san vito
Bonagia, Valderice, Sicily
From GBP 0 per person per night*
*Based on full occupancy
Any questions? Call us on01622 775217 (UK)
No of Bedrooms
Washing machine, Dishwasher, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Barbeque, Private pool, Microwave, Oven, Baby cot, Ironing board
* ANY DAY ARRIVALS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT THIS PROPERTY - PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS *
Villa San Vito is located in Bonagia, a little town at the foot of the mountain in the ancient borough of Erice is located. Bonagia is a seaside resort best known for tuna fishing which took place there and the Mount Cofano Natural Reserve. The villa, in Mediterranean style, is surrounded by a luxuriant garden with exotic plants, palms and olive trees. The 11m x 9m swimming pool is located in the middle of the garden. Villa San Vito has several verandas that give guests the opportunity to enjoy the exterior comfortably and in total privacy.
From here you can easily reach San Vito Lo Capo, renowned tourist resort with its gold sandy beaches. Trapani is just 11 km away. Here you can find every kind of service: bank, restaurants, shops etc..
- Open plan living room with large windows leading directly to the verandas and swimming pool, fireplace and a wooden staircase that leads to the upper floor.
- Kitchen area in the living room with doors to a veranda equipped with an external kitchen, barbeque and wood stove.
- One double bedroom.
- One single bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower, WC etc.
- One double bedroom with sea view.
- One twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath, WC etc.
First floor suite:
Accessed by an external staircase only, the suite is surrounded by windows that offer a breathtaking view over the coast of San Vito and over Mount Cofano. There is a jacuzzi inside the bedroom and there is a separate bathroom with shower and a little dressing room. The furniture and the colour of the room make the location a place of big charm.
- One double bedroom
- One twin bedded room
both with ensuite shower rooms.
- Electricity consumption (which covers air-conditioning and heating) over and above 150 KW per week is payable locally at the rate of Euros 0,50 per KW.
Swimming pool open between early April and late October (weather permitting).
Minimum 5 night stays between October and May available on request